The Media and Communications Assistant will assist the Team lead with giving visibility to the programmes, the organisation and the issues CFA is engaging with. You are expected to use multiple print, visual and social media platforms for this purpose.
- Responsible for background research and bringing out stories for our existing video magazines podcasts and website
- Assist in designing, and coordinating the publication of leaflets, booklets, banners, posters and other materials as and when required.
- Assist and tracks regular updates on the social media platforms
- Follow social media influencers and follow handles of prominent organisations, economists, financial experts, civil society organisations, and activists, to follow their work and internally report trends and new updates.
- Draft press statements and communique for programs
- Following stories in print, visual, and social media on different issues related to organisational work and pitching CFA work accordingly
- Assist in building rapport with key people, journalists and organisations
- Assist in producing creative media products for the themes allotted and processing them in multiple formats
- Proficiency with all social media platforms
- Knowledge of video and photo editing
- Understanding of design, and applications like Canva, Adobe Photoshop etc
- Reliable computer, smartphone, and internet connection
- A good understanding of social issues, preferably those related to international finance
- Fluency in the English language and ability to write with a fresh, energetic voice. Understanding of an additional Indian regional language is a plus.
- Your base in Delhi will be ideal for the profile but not a necessity. While you may work remotely, frequent travel will be necessary for the programmes planned for the year.
- We are hoping for this role to be part-time. Irrespective, you are expected to consistently report to the team lead and adhere to the meetings called by them (which would be within your working hours). Apart from that task-based meetings would be on a need-to-do basis.
- The environment during big events gets fast-paced, and the candidate should be comfortable with the same.
- It is important that you are comfortable strategizing, planning and convening big events and summits, this will be a major part of your profile.
- The preferred joining date would be 1st March 2023.
- Depending upon your working schedule, compensation for this position would either be Rs. 16,500 per month on a consultancy basis for a period of 8 months or a lump sum amount of INR 1,32,000 divided into two installments. All figures are exclusive for taxes, as applicable.
- Aptitude towards collective coordination processes
- Ability to work in a team and become a team player
- Commitment towards social change
- Open to learning and patience for slow and ambiguous collective process
- Sensitivity towards gender and caste concerns
- Self-aware, driven and creative
The JD will undergo changes from time to time, in consultation with the employee.
To apply, use the link https://forms.gle/p9c2cmw1XKn711ZQ6
Last date to apply: 15th February 2023
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.