फर्जी खबरों, ब्रेकिंग और एक्सक्लूसिव न्यूज, और 24/7 लाइव न्यूज अपडेट के दौर में, गहराई से, विश्लेषणात्मक और आलोचनात्मक लेखन के लिए जगह सिकुड़ गयी हैं। यह बात सभी विषयों के लिए सही है,...
The call for the second edition of the Smitu Kothari Fellowship is out.
The Fellowship is open to the Indian citizens. This year, to encourage participation from the young writers working on languages other than English, four fellowships are reserved.
This year, we would be awarding eight fellowships with a fellowship amount of Rs 25,000 each. The three-month-long Fellowship, between July and September 2019, entails writing comprehensive, well-researched, and investigative articles on the specific area/projects related to the themes mentioned below:
1. Are today’s renewable energy projects a sustainable alternative for India?
2. What’s ailing Non-Banking Financial Corporations?
3. Infrastructure boom in India: At what cost?
4. Impact of the inland waterways on the community and ecology
5. Ease of Doing Business and policy changes on environment, land, and labour
The last date for the application is June 20, 2019. For more information, please visit here:
In an age of sprawling fake news, breaking and exclusive news, and 24/7 live news updates, spaces for in-depth, analytical and critical writings have shrunk. This is true for all topics, but even more...