CFA is looking for a Media and Communications Assistant / Associate
Position: Full Time
Location: New Delhi
Work Experience: Minimum 2-3 years. Fresh, but knowledgeable and highly motivated candidates are also encouraged to apply.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for publication of leaflets, booklets, banners, posters and other such materials as and when required.
- Oversight of production of publication and if required, liasioning with the printers.
- Basic designing (knowledge of Photoshop and Corel Draw/InDesign or similar)
- Publish newsletters and other periodicals of the organisation.
- Draft press statements.
- Making features on different issues / struggles and feeding to regional papers / publications.
- Keep watch on the media coverage of the issues of research interest to the organisation & and share it with concerned people / platforms.
- Maintain a database of media organisations / journalists – print, web, visual and build professional relations with them.
- Assist in building strategic relationships with with key people, journalists and organisations.
Website & Social Media
- Websites and social media regular update and development for increased visibility
Workshops / Fellowships
- Plan and design workshop for media persons
- Manage the Smitu Kothari Fellowships for Young Writers
The JD will undergo changes from time to time, in consultation with the employee.
To apply, fill in the form.
The salary would be commensurate to experience and would include medical, PF, allowances and other benefits. CFA also offers medical and other leaves at par with other organisations in the development sector.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.