Position: Full Time
Number of Open Positions: 1
Location: New Delhi
Work Experience: No prior work experience is mandatory for this role. Although, any previous work experience in the social sector is desirable. Fresh, but knowledgeable and highly motivated candidates are encouraged to apply.
About CFA: Centre for Financial Accountability (CFA) engages in critical analysis, monitoring and critique of the role of financial institutions – national and international, and their impact on development, human rights and the environment, amongst other areas. CFA’s primarily focuses on India, partnering with a range of civil society groups, social movements and community groups and trying to ensure that financial institutions are transparent and accountable to the people they exist to serve.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working on the websites run by CFA.
- Regular back up of the website data.
- Content migration
Minimum Time Commitment: Two months
Eligibility Criteria: BCA or other courses related to web-designing and development.
Skill(s) Required: Knowledge of WordPress, Website Editing, Video Editing
- A small honorarium will be paid.
- Interns are expected to submit a copy of their work/report to CFA at the end and also make a presentation if required.
- CFA awards a certificate at the end of the term. Supervisor fills up any evaluation form if provided by the institution.
How To Apply: Please fill the form given here.
For any query or clarification related to the internship, please feel free to reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about the Centre for Financial Accountability (CFA), please visit: www.cenfa.org