CFA is seeking energetic, internet-savvy media interns to work part-time managing our social media accounts and creating content.
- Post on CFA’s major social media profiles (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram) throughout the week, with a frequency in accordance with our social media guide
- Create videos, audio-visuals, posters regularly for our social media platforms
- Post content that is relevant to CFA’s mission and promotes our actions and events
- Keep an eye out for major news and, if such news occurs, post about it appropriately
- At times, help in organizing and running of major events, conferences run by CFA.
- Proficiency with Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Knowledge of video and photo editing
- Understanding of design, and apps like canva, adobe photoshop etc
- Reliable computer, smartphone, and internet connection
- Fluency in the English language and ability to write with a fresh, energetic voice
- Remote as of now.
- 15 hours per week, up to a maximum of 20 hours per week
- This is a paid position.
To apply, fill out this form: https://bit.ly/mediainterns