Job Title: Research Associate, Energy Team
Position: Full Time
Location: New Delhi
Work Experience: 3-5 years desirable. Fresh, but knowledgeable and highly motivated candidates are also encouraged to apply.
Salary: Commensurate to experience and knowledge.
Last date: Open until filled.
About CFA: Centre for Financial Accountability (CFA) engages in critical analysis, monitoring and critique of the role of financial institutions “national and international, and their impact on development, human rights and the environment, amongst other areas. CFA’s primarily focuses on India, partnering with a range of civil society groups, social movements and community groups and trying to ensure that financial institutions are transparent and accountable to the people they exist to serve.
CFA is looking for a Research Associate to join its Energy Team. The candidate would be working particularly on energy issues.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To monitor energy investments of financial institutions
- To analyse and produce briefs on energy policies
- To support research and documentation needs of civil society organisations working on energy/energy finance
- To collect, analyse and interpret data and communicate them to the general public on energy/energy finance
- To enhance the capacities of civil society groups on energy finance
- To convene and organise meetings around energy/energy finance
- Should have a minimum experience of 3 years on energy-related work
- Should be a post-graduate from a recognised university or institution
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Strong background in research and writing
- Should be comfortable with multitasking
- Preparedness to travel extensively, if required
- Ability to write and speak English and Hindi is preferred.
Interested candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position name in the subject line. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To know more about the Centre for Financial Accountability (CFA), please visit: www.cenfa.org