Financial Data Analyst
Centre for Financial Accountability (CFA), New Delhi is inviting applications for the post of Data Analyst.
- Collecting, interpreting financial data and analysing results
- Defining new financial data collection and analysis processes
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
- Working alongside teams to identify upcoming opportunities / milestones and working towards that
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics etc
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Using statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts.
- Preparing reports that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
- To support analyse, synthesise and produce briefs on policies, trends and matters of current interest pertaining to finance and financial institutions
- Analysing and Reporting the results back to the relevant team members
- To assist monitoring financial policies, financial institutions, sectors, projects, etc as per brief given and developed every year
- To be part of any other organisational work that CFA is involved in
Preferably a degree in the following subjects is beneficial in developing a career in data analysis:
Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics/ Finance
There are also a number of qualities to expect from a candidate to flourish in a Data Analyst role:
- Experience in financial data collection, analysis and interpretation
- Experience in data models and reporting packages
- Ability to analyse large financial datasets
- Ability to write comprehensive reports
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team and become a team player
- Sensitivity towards gender concerns and love of nature
- Self driven and creative
- Experience in the voluntary sector will be an added advantage
The compensation for this position would be between Rs. 6 and Rs 7.20 Lakh per annum (CTO) including medical, PF, allowances and other benefits. CFA also offers medical and other leaves at par with other organisations in the development sector.
The JD will undergo changes from time to time, in consultation with the employee.
To apply, fill in the form
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.