Job Title: Digital Campaigner
About CFA: Centre for Financial Accountability (CFA) engages and supports efforts to advance transparency and accountability in financial institutions. We use research, campaigns and trainings to help movements, organisations, activists, students and youth to engage in this fight, and we partake in campaigns that can shift policies and change public discourse on banking and economy.
We monitor the investments of national and international financial institutions, engages on policies that impact the banking sector and economy of the country, demystify the world of finance through workshops and short-term courses and help citizens make banks and government more transparent and accountable, for they use public money.
CFA is seeking an experienced Digital Campaigner to work with our team to drive the execution of campaigns and projects across email, social, and other digital channels.
To know more about us, please visit: www.cenfa.org
Position: Fixed term for 4 months
Location: New Delhi
Work Experience: Minimum 1-2 years of social media experience
Salary: Commensurate to experience and knowledge.
Last date: Open until filled.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with teams to help identify campaign opportunities based on the latest developments
- Participate in brainstorms to develop campaign ideas and tactics in response to these new developments and opportunities
- Help develop campaign strategies aimed at mobilizing people to participate in creating meaningful social change.
- Execution of campaigns and projects across email, social, and other digital channels.
- Use creative and innovative ways for developing messages and reaching out to a new audience.
- You are highly motivated, self-driven and able to multitask.
- You carry high personal integrity, with a commitment to creating progressive change in the world
- You are a strategic thinker.
- You understand the intersection of online and offline organizing and mobilization.
- You have knowledge and experience in the execution of best practices in mobilisation through social media.
- You have 1-2 years of combined email and social media experience
- You are a talented writer, especially in email and social media formats
- Basic knowledge of visual design tools (Photoshop etc)
- You are familiar with key movements and campaigns in India.
Interested candidates should send their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the position name in the subject line. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CFA is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting diversity within its members. Women candidates are especially encouraged to apply.