Intern, National Finance Team
Position: Full Time
Number of Open Positions: 3
Location: New Delhi
Work Experience: No prior work experience is mandatory for this role. Although, any previous work experience in the social sector is desirable. Fresh, but knowledgeable and highly motivated candidates are encouraged to apply.
About CFA: Centre for Financial Accountability (CFA) engages in critical analysis, monitoring and critique of the role of financial institutions – national and international, and their impact on development, human rights and the environment, amongst other areas. CFA’s primarily focuses on India, partnering with a range of civil society groups, social movements and community groups and trying to ensure that financial institutions are transparent and accountable to the people they exist to serve.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Support to National Finance team and do basic research
2. To help collect, analyze and interpret data and communicate them to the general public
3. To help convene and organize meetings around National Finance
Minimum Time Commitment: Two months
Bachelor’s degree in any field. (Students currently pursuing bachelors degree may also apply). Preference will be given to students from the social sector and/or with an education in economics with an understanding of Banking Sector
1. Strong analytical and writing skills
2. Should be comfortable in research and writing
3. Basic knowledge of MS Excel
4. Ability to write and speak English and Hindi is preferred
1. This will be an unpaid internship
2. Interns are expected to submit a copy of their work/report to CFA at the end and also make a presentation if required.
3. CFA awards a certificate at the end of the term. Supervisor fills up any evaluation form if provided by the institution.
How To Apply: Please fill the form given here.
For any query or clarification related to the internship, please feel free to reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about the Centre for Financial Accountability (CFA), please visit: www.cenfa.org