We are inviting applications for the post of Research Associate/Assistant. We currently have two vacancies.
- To assist in conducting primary research as decided with the research coordinator
- To research, analyse, synthesise and produce briefs on policies, trends and matters of current interest pertaining to different stages of plastic lifecycle and petrochemical industries
- To support research and documentation needs of civil society organisations working on project financing
- To help collect, analyse and interpret data (including financial data) and communicate them to general public after demystification
- To help efforts / programs to enhance the capacities of civil society groups and general public on financial matters, policies and institutions pertaining to plastics
- To contribute to and publish newsletters, reports, blogs, articles and policy analysis / briefs regularly
- To support the campaign work through support research and data analysis
- To disseminate information through organising workshops, seminars etc
- To help in developing and maintaining good relationships with civil society organisations, and other relevant groups.
- To participate and contribute to alliance building process at local and national level
- To volunteer to causes other than finance and build linkages
- To represent CFA at appropriate forums.
- Expected qualities
- Aptitude for research and fast learner
- Ability to work in a team and become a team player
- Commitment towards social change and environmental protection
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Sensitivity towards gender and caste concerns
- Self aware, driven and creative
The JD will undergo changes from time to time, in consultation with the employee. To apply, please fill this form.
The compensation for both the positions would be around Rs. 5 Lakh per annum (CTO) including medical, PF, allowances and other benefits. Final offer will depend on education, experience and internal parity. CFA also offers medical and other leave benefits at par with other organisations in the development sector.