Centre for Financial Accountability (CFA), New Delhi is inviting applications for the post of Research Associate/ Assistant, looking at the international financial institutions.
The Job Description (JD) of the Research Associate/ Assistant is as follows.
- To assist in monitoring financial policies and financial institutions as per the brief given and developed every year together with Research Associate / Coordinator and Executive Director
- To support analyse, synthesise and produce briefs on policies, trends and matters of current interest pertaining to finance and financial institutions
- To support research and documentation needs of civil society organisations working on project financing
- To help collect, analyse and interpret data and communicate them to the general public on financial matters
- To help efforts / programs to enhance the capacities of civil society groups and the general public on financial matters, policies and institutions
- To assist in conducting primary research as decided with the research coordinator
- To contribute to and publish newsletters, reports, blogs, articles and policy analysis / briefs regularly
- To support the campaign work through support research and data analysis
- To disseminate information through organising workshops, seminars etc
- To produce campaign materials and develop campaign strategies
- To help in developing, building alliances, and maintaining good relationships with civil society organisations, and other relevant groups.
- To participate and contribute to alliance-building process both at the local and national level
- To volunteer to causes other than finance and build linkages
- To represent CFA at appropriate forums.
- Aptitude towards research
- Ability to work in a team and become a team player
- Commitment towards social change
- Open to learning
- Sensitivity towards gender concerns and love of nature
- Self-driven and creative
The JD will undergo changes from time to time, in consultation with the employee.
To apply, fill in the form.
The salary would be commensurate to experience and would include medical, PF, allowances and other benefits. CFA also offers medical and other leaves at par with other organisations in the development sector.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.